Anderson's Bicycle Rental
South Shore (CA)
Location645 Emerald Bay Rd
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Biking
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: Anderson’s Bicycle Rental is located at the beginning of the best and most scenic bike trail on the South Shore. It's paved and away from traffic, and perfect for families looking to spend the afternoon together, and explore beautiful South Shore. The convenient location gives easy access to beaches,The Tallac Historic Sites, The Visitor's Center and Fallen Leaf Lake.
Why Why Go: Anderson’s Bicycle Rentals has been at the same great location for 35 years -and is family owned and operated. Doug Anderson can be found in the shop everyday and they are open seven days a week, weather permitting, from April through November.
- Rentals are pro-rated, so no one pays for anything over the actual time they ride.
- Ride for 3 hours and get the 4th our totally free!
- There is no better service in town; Anderson’s Bicycle Rental boasts friendly staff, the kind of staff that will have you coming back for years just because you like to stick around and chat with them.
Anderson’s Bicycle Rental has been in the family since the 70s, and Doug and Sue Anderson currently keep the tradition of incredible service alive. Anderson’s Bicycle Rental makes everyone feel at home, and helps create those perfect memories in Lake Tahoe.
- Do chat with the staff: There is no one more ready to help than the team at Anderson’s Bicycle Rental. Find out about the best trails and places to visit by bike in Lake Tahoe.
- Do take advantage of the best location in Tahoe: Anderson’s Bicycle Rental sits at the perfect spot - and give the best access to South Lake Tahoe bicycle trails.
- Don’t miss this South Lake Tahoe must: Biking in Lake Tahoe is a must while on vacation, an Anderson’s Bicycle Rental makes it easy by accommodating large groups, providing easy access to incredible trails, and greeting patrons with huge smiles.
- Don’t haul the bike to the path: Luckily, Anderson’s Bicycle Rental sits at the head of one of the most beautiful forest bike paths the Lake has to offer. No need for bike racks when the forest path is right outside the front door!
Anderson's Bicycle Rental - South Tahoe Rentals
Anderson's Bicycle Rental - South Tahoe Rentals Information
When to Go:
Spring and Summer
see green VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE button
Fun for the whole family!
- Anderson’s Bicycle Rental was voted “Best of Tahoe” - and it’s no wonder why, they provide incredible service with a great attitude. Everything we love about Lake Tahoe!
- Easily make group reservations online, Anderson’s Bicycle Rental accommodates groups small and large!
- Ride for 3 hours and get the 4th hour free. Plus, rates are prorated so you are only paying for the time you use the rental.
645 Emerald Bay Rd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Anderson's Bicycle Rental - South Tahoe Rentals Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Anderson's Bicycle Rental - South Tahoe Rentals Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.