Diamond Peak Ski Resort
North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location1210 Ski Way
Incline Village, NV
- Type Skiing & Boarding
- Region North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Features: Diamond Peak Ski Resort is a great place for skiers of all abilities with plenty of expert runs and awesome terrain for kids and beginners. And the expert skiers have to share the wealth as Diamond Peak offers majestic views of Lake Tahoe from virtually every run! A number of helpful programs that really hit the mark include the Child Ski Center and the Beginner Package.. just a few of the features that make Diamond Peak a smart, affordable and very fun option.
Why We Go: Diamond Peak does a great job of combining the more low key feel of a small ski resort with impressive new buildings that keep things fresh and exciting.
- Affordable Rates: The $59 regular season full-day rate for adult lift tickets is nearly half of what other resorts charge, and several options are available to help you save even more money. Diamond Peak Mini-Passes, available for 2, 3, 5 or 7 days, let you ski for as little as $38/day. There are multiple specials for locals, as well as a Costco gift card offer.
- Easy to Stay Together: The Diamond Peak Ski Area all basically ends in the same area, no matter what run you decide to go down. This makes it simple to find your kids when it's time to go home, which can be a problem with other resorts that have different ending points for different difficulty levels.
- Majestic Views: Those who ski Diamond Peak Lake Tahoe will find some of the best views of Lake Tahoe from any ski resort in the entire region. The wait time on lifts become largely inconsequential as you enjoy your beautiful surroundings.
Inside Knowledge: In a smart move by Diamond Peak, all skiers and riders who have a season pass to another ski area can purchase a Diamond Peak lift ticket for just $35 ($45 during holiday periods).
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stop By Snowflake Lodge: Offering superb views of Lake Tahoe, this mid-mountain lodge serves delicious microbrews and burgers as well. Perfect for a mid-day meal that does not require leaving the mountain.
- Do Come with the Whole Family: No matter what your experience level is, the Diamond Peak ski area truly has something for everyone.
- Easy Access and Close Parking: The parking is conveniently close to the lodge unlike other area resorts where you have to take a shuttle or walk, walk, walk and walk some more!
- Don't Bypass Lessons: In order to get the most out of your trip, ski Diamond Peak Lake Tahoe after you've gotten the proper training. Packages are affordable, and the instructors are very friendly.
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe Information
When to Go:
If taking a lesson at Diamond Peak Resort, make sure to arrive an hour beforehand so that you will have enough time to get your equipment and ticket.
- Only 35 miles from Reno International Airport, Diamond Peak Ski Resort features two full-facility lodges and expansive sun decks.
- Weather permitting, the season to ski Diamond Peak Lake Tahoe typically runs from December to April.
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort offers a free shuttle that services the Crystal Bay and Incline Village areas.
1210 Ski Way
Incline Village, NV 89451
Need a place to eat in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe Video
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe Resort Information
30 runs, open glades, tree skiing, 18% beginner, 46% intermediate, 36% advanced, 6,700' base elevation, 8,540' summit elevation, 655 skiable acres, 75% snow making, 6 lifts, 1 terrain park, 2.5 mile longest run
Lessons at Diamond Peak Ski Resort are split between the Ski & Snowboard School for ages 7+, and the Diamond Peak Child Ski Center for ages 3-7.
For the Ski & Snowboard School, lesson packages include rental, a one hour and 45 minute group lesson, and lift ticket for your appropriate skill level. Lessons are available twice daily, at 10am and 2pm. The Sierra Scout All Day Adventure is a special package for ages 7-14, which includes morning and afternoon group lesson, equipment rental, lift ticket and supervised lunch. More simple Group Lessons, Private Lessons, and "Friends and Family Special" lessons are available without ski lift and equipment included.
For the Child Ski Center, two-hour and four-hour group lessons are available, as well as 1 hour and 1.5 hour private lessons. The Diamond Pete Special offers two hours of private instruction and two hours of indoor supervision.
Hours & Seasons
December - April, depending on weather.
9am- 4pm (After Jan. 16, the Lakeview chairlift stays open until 4:30pm)
Facilities & Services
Full-facility base lodge, expansive sun decks, repair shop, Child Ski Center, Village Ski Loft Sport Shop, free shuttle service, mid-mountain Snowflake Lodge, Non-denominational Sunday service during winter season.
Standard ski and snowboard options are available for rental, as well as demo skis and snowboards showcasing the latest from Salomon, Rossignol, Atomic and Volkl. Diamond Peak Ski Resort is a Burton Learn to Ride Center.
Things to do in Tahoe during the Winter
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Diamond Peak Ski Resort Lake Tahoe Hotel
Other hotels in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.