North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
Location120 Country Club Drive #29
Incline Village, NV
- Cuisine European & Other Ethnic
- Hours Tues.- Sat. 6pm- 9:30pm
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe serves exquisite French fare in a romantic atmosphere. Le Bistro Incline Village Restaurant features prix-fixe menus that tantalize the taste buds of guests over the course of an evening.
Why We Dine: Le Bistro Restaurant in Lake Tahoe provides an utterly blissful culinary experience to patrons. The ambiance, food, and service all come together to make Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe stand out from the pack.
- The Ambiance: Le Bistro Incline Village Restaurant's ambiance is popular among lovebirds who come for romantic date nights. The cozy energy sets the mood for a memorable meal at Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe.
- The Food: The amazing food at Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe has lots of flavor, is expertly prepared, and stays in peoples' minds long after the meal is finished.
- The Service: Warm and professional, Le Bistro Incline Village Restaurant's staff makes sure that your dining experience runs smooth from appetizer to dessert.
Inside Knowledge: Le Bistro Incline Village Restaurant's chef personally plates each dish that goes out to guests. This ensures that guests at Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe receive satisfying and excellent meals.
- Hydroponics Salad: An abundance of watercress is seasoned with honey as well as sherry vinegar dressing, and the whole mixture is tossed with roasted pine nuts.
- Broiled Halibut: Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe's fresh halibut combines nicely with the flavor of orange butter, and is accompanied by basil orzo pasta and savory onion rings.
- Fresh Food
- Romantic Dining
- Full Bar
Le Bistro Information
120 Country Club Drive #29
Incline Village, NV 89451
Hours of Operation:
Tues.- Sat. 6pm- 9:30pm
- Le Bistro Restaurant Tahoe is a romantic Lake Tahoe restaurant that serves French cuisine.
- Le Bistro Restaurant in Lake Tahoe is situated in Incline Village near the Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
- Le Bistro French Restaurant Tahoe provides an intimate and relaxing ambiance where guests can enjoy delicious food and each others' company.
Fun things to do in North Shore (NV) / Incline & Crystal Bay
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Le Bistro Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you're looking for? Check out these nearby restaurants.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.