Reno Tahoe Helicopters
South Shore (CA)
Location1901 Airport Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Guided Tours
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: The best eye's view is by far the bird’s eye view, so see the lake and all the beauty it has to offer from high in the sky. From awe-inspiring South Lake Tahoe options, to breaktaking North Shore rides, Reno Tahoe Helicopters brings the pristine wonder of Lake Tahoe to you from a new and exhilarating vantage point. Tours include an Emerald Bay tour, Zephyr Cove, waterfalls, a sunset extravaganza, and many other helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe helicopter tours with Reno Tahoe helicopters not only allow for a memorable experience, but also helps with aerial filming and photography.
Why we Go: If there is one place in the world to take a helicopter tour, it has to be Lake Tahoe. With snow-capped mountains in the winter and spring, changing beauty in the fall, and deep blue waters in the summer, there is no bad time to view Lake Tahoe from above.
- Helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe not only send us soaring, but they provide a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. Reno Tahoe Helicopters makes any event a special one.
- Reno Tahoe Helicopters provides stellar service, with pilots who shoot for the stars in regards to safety, know-how, and supreme flying expertise.
- North Shore and South Lake Tahoe Helicopter tours are available, and Lake Tahoe from above is a once in a lifetime experience. Patrons can choose from a huge array of different tour options, so there is no missing out with Reno Tahoe Helicopters.
Inside Knowledge: It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s… a bride and groom? Get married in the most unique and memorable way possible with Reno Tahoe Helicopters. Not many people can claim they said “I Do” from a helicopter, and even less can say they got hitched above the most romantic lake in the world, Lake Tahoe!
Do's and Don'ts
- Do learn to fly in the mountains: Reno Tahoe Helicopters provides training for pilots who would like to learn mountain flying. Add this advanced skill to the repertoire and have an edge on other pilots
- Do view the sunset from above:Lake Tahoe’s famous sunsets are even more breathtaking from the sky. Helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe are already exhilarating, but imagine watching the sunset from the sky!
- Don’t forget the kids: Lake Tahoe helicopter tours are available for everyone. Kids will love the excitement of a Reno Tahoe helicopter tour, so don’t leave them in the hotel room. It’s even better knowing that children two and younger fly free on mom or dad’s lap!
- Don’t drop the camera: Reno Tahoe Helicopters takes pride in their incredible tours, so don’t forget to bring the camera and capture this memorable activity.
Reno Tahoe Helicopters
Reno Tahoe Helicopters Flights Starting at $70Promo Code: BOOK ONLINE
Offer expires in 29 days On 12/31/15
$70 per person! - Book a 10 minute flight tour over the Emerald Bay with a minimum of 2 person per flight for the low cost of $70 per person for the memory of a lifetime!
Reno Tahoe Helicopters Information
When to Go:
- Reno Tahoe Helicopters is a year-round company offering Lake Tahoe helicopter tours throughout the changing seasons of Lake Tahoe. Weather is permitting, but flights do go out during all of the seasons.
- Reno Tahoe Helicopters offers a fleet with the ability to serve 1 - 6 passengers on one of the many incredible helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe.
- Not only a tour company, Reno Tahoe Helicopters trains potential pilots at its training facilities.
- Try one of the amazing helicopter tours Lake Tahoe - style with the wide range of scenic tours offered by Reno Tahoe helicopters. Tours are available in South and North Lake Tahoe.
1901 Airport Road
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Reno Tahoe Helicopters Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Reno Tahoe Helicopters Hotel
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.