South Shore (CA)
South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Type Guided Tours
- Region South Shore (CA)
Features: The best eye's view is by far the bird’s eye view, so see the lake and all the beauty it has to offer from high in the sky. From awe-inspiring South Lake Tahoe options, to breaktaking North Shore rides, HeliVertex brings the pristine wonder of Lake Tahoe to you from a new and exhilarating vantage point. Tours include an Emerald Bay tour, Zephyr Cove, waterfalls, a sunset extravaganza, and many other helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe. Lake Tahoe helicopter tours with HeliVertex not only allow for a memorable experience, but also helps with aerial filming and photography.
Why we Go: If there is one place in the world to take a helicopter tour, it has to be Lake Tahoe. With snow-capped mountains in the winter and spring, changing beauty in the fall, and deep blue waters in the summer, there is no bad time to view Lake Tahoe from above.
- Helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe not only send us soaring, but they provide a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. HeliVertex makes any event a special one.
- HeliVertex provides stellar service, with pilots who shoot for the stars in regards to safety, know-how, and supreme flying expertise.
- North Shore and South Lake Tahoe Helicopter tours are available, and Lake Tahoe from above is a once in a lifetime experience. Patrons can choose from a huge array of different tour options, so there is no missing out with HeliVertex.
Inside Knowledge: It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s… a bride and groom? Get married in the most unique and memorable way possible with HeliVertex. Not many people can claim they said “I Do” from a helicopter, and even less can say they got hitched above the most romantic lake in the world, Lake Tahoe!
Do's and Don'ts
- Do view the sunset from above:Lake Tahoe’s famous sunsets are even more breathtaking from the sky. Helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe are already exhilarating, but imagine watching the sunset from the sky!
- Don’t forget the kids: Lake Tahoe helicopter tours are available for everyone. Kids will love the excitement of a HeliVertex tour, so don’t leave them in the hotel room. It’s even better knowing that children two and younger fly free on mom or dad’s lap!
- Don’t drop the camera: HeliVertex takes pride in their incredible tours, so don’t forget to bring the camera and capture this memorable activity.
9am - Sunset (or 5pm)
When to Go:
None (children under 2 fly free)
- HeliVertex is a year-round company offering Lake Tahoe helicopter tours throughout the changing seasons of Lake Tahoe. Weather is permitting, but flights do go out during all of the seasons.
- HeliVertex offers a fleet with the ability to serve 1 - 6 passengers on one of the many incredible helicopter tours in Lake Tahoe.
- Try one of the amazing helicopter tours Lake Tahoe - style with the wide range of scenic tours offered by HeliVertex. Tours are available in South and North Lake Tahoe.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Need a place to eat in South Shore (CA)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Fun things to do in South Shore (CA)
Other hotels in South Shore (CA).
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the web site for actual photos.