Mariah Wilderness Expeditions
Location6500 California 49
- Type River Rafting
- Region Other
Features: Mariah Wilderness Expeditions River Rafting lets you get off the beaten path and try something adventurous on your trip. Lake Tahoe River Rafting is fun for the whole family! Be sure to print out this Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Coupon before you book your trip.
Why We Go: Mariah Wilderness Expeditions River Rafting offers family-friendly trips as well as more intensive expeditions for seasoned rafters.
- The Wine Touring Rafting Trips: On the first day of this 2-day trip, you'll get chauffeured around from El Dorado County winery to winery. You'll get snacks and lunch during this winery hopping. Back at camp, the party continues with wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres. Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe takes you rafting down 10 miles of river the entire next day.
- The Musical Rafting Trips: Raft all day and listen to live Bluegrass music at night when you're at the camp. You'll be traversing 21 miles of rushing river on this trip. While you enjoy the entertainment provided by local musicians, you'll also get to chow down on delicious hors d'oeuvres and a variety of wines.
- The Goldpanning Adventures: Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe lets the whole family feel the excitement that was present during the Gold Rush. On this family-friendly trip with Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe, guests will get to whitewater raft as well as pan for gold. Each guest gets to bring home their own vial of gold flakes.
Inside Knowledge: Mariah Wilderness Expeditions River Rafting offers all-women adventure travel trips. Feel so comfortable in the company of other women. While you're rafting and camping with Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe, you'll be able to create amazing new friendships.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Try Inflatable Kayaking: Introduce yourself to the water with this beginner rafting trip. You'll learn how to maneuver your inflatable kayak and handle it in many different circumstances in the water over the course of three hours. Get ready to take on five miles of river!
- Do Bring Your Family: Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe welcomes guests as young as four to join the adventure. Families love bonding on such an adventurous outing as the kind they can go on with Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Tahoe.
- Don't Forget To Listen To The Guides: They will provide helpful commands as you and your fellow rafters make your way down the river.
- Don't Feel Bored: This activity will get your heart pumping, both from the physical activity and the pretty views. When you get to your camp, you can play volleyball, ping pong and horseshoes.
Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Lake Tahoe
Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Lake Tahoe Information
Mon.- Fri. 9am- 5pm
When to Go:
Children Must Be At Least 4 Years Old
- Mariah Wilderness Expeditions River Rafting lets you take rapids head-on.
- Lake Tahoe River Rafting is a perfect attraction for the adventurous soul.
- California White Water Rafting welcomes both beginner and experienced rafters.
6500 California 49
Lotus, CA 95651
Need someplace to eat while you're in Tahoe?
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Lake Tahoe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!