Forest Buffet Lake Tahoe
South Shore (NV)
- Cuisine American
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Pricing Guide -
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under $$ - $11-30 $$$ - $31-60 $$$$ - $60 and above
Features: Forest Buffet in Lake Tahoe serves magnificent amounts of food on the 18th floor of Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort and Casino. From sushi to prime rib to pasta, Forest Buffet Restaurant Lake Tahoe offers many different cuisines. This restaurant provides you with the variety that you love and expect from a buffet.
Why We Dine: Forest Buffet in Lake Tahoe lets you feast upon flavors that come from all over the world.
- The Views: Feel like you've reached the pinnacle of success, or at least, the 18th floor of Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort and Casino. Same difference, right? From here, you will look out upon a most majestic view of nature's gorgeousness.
- The Variety: Take a taste trip to Mexico or Asia when you have the international food items from this buffet. Dig in and enjoy your share of seafood, pasta, meats and more.
- The Desserts: Let your sweet tooth have what it wants. Your sugar fix can consist of pie, cake and even crepes.
Inside Knowledge: Forest Buffet in Lake Tahoe allows Platinum, Diamond and Seven Star members to forgo the line and get into the buffet immediately. You too can get the VIP treatment when you become one of these types of members.
- Prime Rib: Tender and as flavorful as can be in its au jus sauce, the prime rib is recommended if you like your meat! Forest Buffet Restaurant in Lake Tahoe hits a home run with this food item.
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon: This popular buffet item is frequently touted by diners as the best thing here. Wrapped inside the flavor packed bacon slices, you'll find the filet mignon of dreams.
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Healthy Options
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Wheelchair Access