Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages
North & West Shore (CA)
Location6821 W Lake Blvd
- Hotel Type Bed & Breakfast
- Offers Promos No
- Pets Allowed Yes
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.
- Check-In 3pm
- Check-Out 11am
- High-Speed Internet
- Parking Available
- Attractions Nearby
- 16 Rooms
- 1 Floors
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Pets Accepted
Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Features: Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages offers quiet and relaxing accommodations on the West Shore. Tahoma Meadows Cottages provides guests with delicious breakfasts each morning of their stay.
Why We Stay: Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages makes sure that guests stay well-fed with a daily complimentary breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- The Food: The family-style breakfast at Tahoma Meadows Tahoe Bed and Breakfast is served in the common room from 8-10 am each morning. Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Lake Tahoe guests can also feast on snacks that are set out each day from 5-6 pm.
- The Location: Tahoma Meadows Cottages are on the peaceful West Shore, away from the hustle and bustle of the South and North Shores.
- The Cottages: The cabins at Tahoma Meadows Cottages are the epitome of cozy elegance. Surrounded by gorgeous green pine trees, these cottages have private entrances and bathrooms. Depending on the cottage, they may also have claw foot soaking tubs and fireplaces. There are also hammocks and garden furniture on the grounds.
Inside Knowledge: Tahoma Meadows Tahoe Bed and Breakfast can host your wedding, family reunion, and corporate retreat. If you'd like to hold your special event here, Tahoma Meadows Cottages is able to arrange the event catering, set-up, and cleaning. There is a maximum of 75 guests for events.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Pet: Tahoma Meadows Cottages accepts pets at the rate of $20 per night plus tax for one pet. Furry guests receive a doggy welcome basket!
- Do Visit With Friends: Although the B&B cottages are able to accommodate two to three people, parties of four can stay in the larger cottages with kitchens and the off-site cottages. If you're traveling in a party of four, be sure to book one of the latter properties.
- Don't Smoke: All cabins are non-smoking. Guests will need to pay a $250.00 cleaning fee if they smoke inside.
- Don't Go Hungry: Guests staying in the B&B cottages at Tahoma Meadows Tahoe Bed and Breakfast will enjoy free hearty breakfasts each morning of their stay. For those staying in the cottages with kitchens who would like to enjoy the prepared breakfast, they can sign up at least 48 hours in advance and pay $18 for adults or $12 for children two to twelve.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Check out some things to do while you're in Tahoe.
Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages Guest Rooms
Pine Cone B&B Cottage
Do you love forests? Do you love pine cones? Celebrate your love for this plant feature by staying in the Pine Cone B&B Cottage. Drift off to dreamland in the comfortable-beyond-belief queen size bed. You might feel like you're sleeping out in the forest because of all the pine furnishings in this room.
Curl up with your travel companions in front of this charming cabin's gas log fireplace. When you take a bath, bring a book with you; you might be in there for some time, enjoying the claw foot soaking tub and shower. The best part about staying in the Pine Cone B&B Cottage? Free breakfast every day!
Bird House B&B Cottage
You're a superstar, and you should have lodging that completely meets your needs. Hide from all the papparazzi in the Bird House B&B Cottage! This stand-alone cabin gives you the ultimate privacy. Sleep in and sleep well. You'll get some serious shut-eye on the luxurious queen size bed. Does it feel nippy? Warm up from head to toe in front of the gas log fireplace. The cottage has a shower in the bathroom.
Bring your appetite every morning. You get free breakfast when you stay in the Bird House B&B Cottage.
Meadow B&B Cottage
The Meadow B&B Cottage comes with either a king size bed or two twin size beds. You'll love the Meadow B&B Cottage's cheerful and bright colors. The fun decor just might have you smiling from ear to ear every time you come back home. Melt into absolute relaxation as you enjoy the claw foot soaking tub and shower.
After an intensely active day on the ski slopes, come back and unwind in front of the gas log fireplace. We hope you wake up each morning ready to eat. The Meadow B&B Cottage includes a free meal of tantalizing breakfast cuisine every day.
Mountain Hideaway B&B Cottage
Relax... you've arrived. The Mountain Hideaway B&B Cottage will whisk you away to a different time and place, or so it might feel that way. Snuggle and hide away in your oh-so-cozy queen size bed. The earth tone bedding will have you peacefully snoozing in no time. The Mountain Hideaway B&B Cottage's gas log fireplace will keep you and your loved ones warm.
Want to read a book while you recharge your batteries? What better place to do so than in the claw foot soaking tub? Yup, we couldn't think of any other place either. Make yummy snacks in your kitchenette. The Mountain Hideaway B&B Cottage has a great private deck for taking in your gorgeous surroundings. This unit is pet friendly.
We hope you're hungry! You'll be served an amazing morning meal each day.
The Angler Cottage w/ Kitchen
The Angler Cottage w/ Kitchen is perfect for the family who loves fishing. This one bedroom suite is decked out in nifty fly fishing decor. After a most satisfying day of fishing, come back to your cottage and fall asleep on your queen-size bed.
The sitting room has a daybed/trundle that turns into two twin-size beds. Make like a fish, and go underwater in your claw foot soaking tub and shower. With the gas log fireplace and gas heater in this cottage, you and yours will stay extra warm and happy. This room option is pet friendly.
The Edelweiss Suite is the dream home away from home for you and your family. This one bedroom suite comes with all the comforts you'll enjoy. Enjoy luxurious slumber in the queen-size bed and daybed/trundle (two twin-size beds) in the sitting room.
How good does washing your cares away sound? Drift off on a cloud of bliss as you soak in the whirlpool tub and shower. Once you've finished your bath of wonder, warm yourself in front of your two gas log fireplaces. Feed yourself with snacks in your kitchenette.
The Sugar Pine log cabin has 1930's mountain charm. You'll find the Sugar Pine cabin on a private road that's near the B&B. Come here for the ultimate peace and quiet, as well as the most privacy out of all the other options. You and your travel companions will enjoy the spaciousness of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a full kitchen. The master bedroom has one queen-size bed, a gas log fireplace, and an attached private bathroom with a whirlpool tub and shower.
The guest bedroom has one queen-size bed and one twin-size bed, and the guest bathroom has a stone shower. The fully equipped kitchen is open to the living and dining areas. Sugar Pine's large living area has a gas log fireplace, vaulted ceilings, a TV and DVD player. This is a pet-friendly room, and it sleeps up to seven guests.