Lake Tahoe 9 Hole and Executive Golf Courses
Executive and 9 Hole Golf Courses in Lake Tahoe
Browse All the Top Executive and 9-Hole Golf Courses Around Lake Tahoe
Tahoe Paradise Golf Course...Click here for more
South Lake Tahoe 9 Hole Golf Courses
South Lake Tahoe is full of wonderful hotels and resorts, fun Lake Tahoe things to do, and great Tahoe casinos, but a trip there is truly made complete with a stop at one of the best Lake Tahoe executive golf courses! Choose the best executive golf course in Tahoe to enjoy a shorter - but just as fun and challenging - golfing experience in Tahoe and still have time to explore the rest of the South Shore.
Tahoe Paradise Golf Course: One of Tahoe's most scenic golf courses, Tahoe Paradise is nestled in the majestic pines of the Sierra Nevada Mountains just 4 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Established in 1960, the was the 1st 18 Hole Course in Lake Tahoe but they are known for their great 9 hole course as well. Here amongst the trees, you will find one of the most beautiful and relaxing 18 holes on any executive course.
Bijou Municipal Golf Course: This 2,002 yard public golf course is known for its affordable prices and its fantastic mountain views of Heavenly Ski Resort and Freal Peak. Excellent for beginners or people looking to save some money, Bijou is one of the most fun South Lake Tahoe 9 hole golf courses. Don't forget to enjoy the South Shore of Lake Tahoe before or after you hit the links at Bijou, the excellent location makes it a must!
Tahoe City Golf Course
Other Executive Golf Courses in Tahoe
- Feather River Golf Course: Located at the magnificent Feather River Resort, the Feather River Golf Course is a little over an hour away from Lake Tahoe itself, but this Blairsden gem can be worth the drive.
- Glenbrook Golf Course: This is a private golf course run by the American Golf Corporation so if you are looking for stylish and classy Lake Tahoe executive golf courses, Glenbrook is a good bet.
- Old Brockway Golf Course: At more than 3300 yards including two par 5's, Old Brockway Golf Course meanders through towering Jeffery pines with majestic mountain and Lake Tahoe views. It's not surprising this Tahoe course has been rated as one of the top ten 9 hole golf courses in Northern California by Golf Today Magazine.
- Ponderosa Golf Course: As the only publicly owned golf course in Truckee, Ponderosa earns fame with its great affordable rates compared to other Lake Tahoe executive golf courses.
- Tahoe City Golf Course: Perhaps the best executive golf course in Tahoe, Tahoe City dazzles with a history full of celebrity guests such as Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and more, Tahoe City Golf Course is one of the more well-known Lake Tahoe executive golf courses. While the views aren't superb, you can plant your golfing shoes in the same spots as the rat pack and enjoy the time-proven fun of Tahoe City Golf Course!
Bijou Municipal Golf Course
Lake Tahoe executive golf courses are courses that have 9 holes instead of 18 and are often recommended for beginner golfers, veteran golfers who don't want the long walk and all golfers who are looking for a shorter Tahoe golfing experience. Lake Tahoe 9 hole golf courses are also great if you are in the midst of other fun Lake Tahoe things to do and want to golf but don't want it to take up your whole day.
Lake Tahoe executive golf courses are great for golfers of any level but cater specifically to beginners and seniors. If you're looking for other types of golf in Lake Tahoe, check out Lake Tahoe Golf Resorts for lodging or our page on golf in Reno/Sparks if you're in that area. No matter what you choose, golfing in Tahoe is sure to provide stunning views and a fun time for everyone!